My Musescore and Youtube profiles

I've been on Musescore for several years now, and managed to achieve some success on it through making a version of "The Devil went down to Georgia" with a viola in it to harmonize with the violin! (cue the jokes.)
Sadly, I only have the free profile, otherwise there would be more than 20 compositions on it.
My Youtube account has an unlimited amount of videos that would otherwise be on Musescore.
Musescore is a great free music notation software and a lively community of composers and listeners. I recommend it.
The Youtube videos you can send from Musescore are the best part of the free account, though. They make a nice scrolling graphic. 
My Musescore Profile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contrapunctual vs. Chordal Thinking

Psychology of the Dorian Mode